The global system integration market was valued at US$ 415.4 billion in 2022 and is estimated to reach US$ 1838.6 billion by 2031, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2031.
System integration is described in engineering as the procedure of bringing together the component sub-systems into one system and assuring that the sub-systems work together as a system, and in information technology as the procedure of linking together different computing systems and software applications functionally or physically, to work as a coordinated whole.
Factors Influencing Market Growth
- The rising adoption of cloud computing and the rapid growth of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is expanding the growth of the global system integration market.
- The demand for energy-efficient and low-cost production techniques positively impacts the growth of the system integration market.
- The lack of awareness among the customers and enterprise budgetary rules is hindering the growth of the system integration market.
- Technological advancements like the integration of edge computing, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things (IoT), are anticipated to show lucrative opportunities for growth of the system integration market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19
The system integration industry has noticed steady growth during the COVID-19 pandemic because of an increase in the number of industries across different end-use sectors. Also, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in shifts in model performance, as more continuous monitoring and validation is needed to mitigate different types of risks, compared to static validation and testing methods, which, in turn, caused the development of developed machine learning models.
In 2022, North America dominated the system integration market in terms of revenue and is anticipated to maintain its position during the forecast period because the presence of major players that deliver developed solutions and invest heavily in solutions offers lucrative possibilities for the market.
Also, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to notice substantial growth during the forecast period because of the rise in awareness about the importance of system integration among employers adopting cloud services.
The leading prominent companies profiled in the global system integration market are: -
- Accenture, Capgemni SE
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Delloite, IBM Corporation
- Tata Consultancy services
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Oracle Software
- HCL Technology
- Tesco Controls
- Burrow Global
- Crystalloids Inc
- Mangrovia Blockchain Solutions
- Other prominent key players
The global system integration market segmentation focuses on Service Type, Enterprise Size, Industry Vertical, and Region.
Segmentation based on Service Type
- Infrastructure Integration
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Internet Infrastructure
- Application Integration
- Data Integration
Segmentation based on Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation based on Industry Vertical
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
- Retail and ECommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Food and Beverages
- Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipments
- High-Tech and Consumer Electronics
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
Segmentation based on Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East