The global law enforcement software market size was US$ 13.6 billion in 2021. The global law enforcement software market size is estimated to reach US$ 28.3 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Law enforcement software is an application used for recording, gathering, storing, and sharing information connected to legal inquiries. It confirms that all legal records, including evidence gathered, are securely kept and shared with concerned officers. It is prepared explicitly for law legal agencies, enforcement agencies, and public safety associations to facilitate and enhance efficiency in their threat detection, investigations, safety operations, and evidence management.
Factors Influencing Market Growth
• The increase in the use of cellphone-based law enforcement media, and increased partnership with the community to promote residents to cooperate with them to enhance safety and stop criminal activity, are driving the overall market growth.
• The increase in the number of smart city schemes and the rise in the use of IoT for public safety drive the overall market growth.
• The strict data security standards enforced by the government hinder the overall market growth.
• The use of cloud deployment and automation technologies is anticipated to drive the overall market expansion.
Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 severely impacted the overall market expansion and indicates a positive growth rate in 2021, due to substantial growth in crime analytics and growth in cybercrimes around the globe and the use of law enforcement solutions in different federal and police departments, which drives the overall market expansion.
North America is anticipated to maintain its position during the analysis period, due to primary players providing advanced solutions and investing heavily in solutions like AI and ML technologies.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to notice substantial growth during the analysis period. The increase in awareness about the significance of using law enforcement software and an increase in the number of cybercrimes are expected to drive the overall market expansion.
The prominent players in the global law enforcement software market are:
• eFORCE Software
• Palantir Technologies
• Wynyard Group
• Nuance Communications
• Motorola Solutions
• Hexagon Safety and Infrastructure
• Incident Response Technologies
• PTS Solutions
The global law enforcement software market segmentation focuses on Offering, Deployment Models, and Region.
Segmentation on the basis of Offering
o Record Management Software
o Jail Management Software
o Crime Management Software
o Digital Policing Software
o Support & Maintenance
• Implementation & Integration Services
• Training & Education Services
• Support & Maintenance Services
Segmentation on the basis of Deployment Models
Segmentation on the basis of Region
• North America
• The U.S.
• Western Europe
• The UK
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Rest of Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Australia & New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
• South America
• Rest of South America