The global food blenders and mixers market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 5% during the forecast period from 2022-2030.
Food blenders and mixers are either used in residential or commercial settings for mixing processes. When mixing food and other ingredients, a blender or a liquidizer creates a smooth and thick substance. For food mixers and blenders, the blender container has a cap to keep liquid from escaping. An electric motor drives a spinning blade at the bottom of the blender jar. Blenders can grind various types of food ingredients.
Different blenders operate and have varying features, but product research indicates that various blenders can meet the needs of a variety of consumers. Food Scientists and microbiologists use blenders for a variety of tasks. The creation of new blender and mixer designs has allowed food producers to achieve quality and grow new products while at the same time reducing production costs.
- As there is a growing demand for more nutritious food and better packaging worldwide, there is a high demand for efficient food mixing and blending machines creating lucrative opportunities in the global food blenders and mixers market.
- The food blenders and mixers market are forecast to grow substantially with the advent of technology and innovation from many key players.
- A diverse selection of food and beverage items is increasingly demanded in the F&B industry, contributing to the need for automated equipment and systems. It makes the demand for blenders and mixers so high.
- Food blenders have been facing an awareness and infrastructure gap that have hindered their growth.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19
In the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak, the market for food mixing has been adversely affected. Government restrictions such as border closures and labor restrictions have forced several production facilities to shut down. In addition, many companies were adversely affected by the lockdown imposed by governments, as a result of which they are hesitant to invest in technology and innovation at present. A number of food and beverage companies have reduced their infrastructure by closing specific jobs or business units, reducing the demand for new blending and mixing equipment.
North America held dominance in the global food blenders and mixers market. Food Blenders and Mixers Market in North America is growing due to the highly integrated food and beverage industry and the growing popularity of packaged foods. This region also invests significantly in equipment for mixing and blending drinks to increase yields and volume.
In addition, the Asia-Pacific region shows the fastest growth in the global food blenders and mixers market due to increasing middle-class populations and disposable income, along with the demand for hygienic and nutritious packed foods.
The prominent leading competitors in the global food blenders and mixers market are:
- Admix Inc (US)
- Agitaser (Spain)
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB (Sweden)
- Amixon Mixing Technologies (Germany)
- ARDE Barinco (US)
- Automated process equipment corporation (APEC) (US)
- Buhler Industries Inc (Switzerland)
- Diosna GmbH (Germany)
- EKATO Holding GmbH (Germany)
- FLUIMAC Pump Solution (Italy)
- Fristam Pumps (US)
- GEA Farm Technologies (Germany)
- General Machine Company (GEMCo) (US)
- Hosokawa Micron Limited (Japan)
- John Bean Technologies Corporation (US)
- KHS GmbH (Germany)
- Krones AG (Germany)
- Laser Srl (Italy)
- Marel HF (Iceland)
- Nano Pharm Tech Machinery Equipment Co Ltd (China)
- Paul Mueller Co (US)
- Pentair PLC (The Netherlands)
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd. (US)
- Primix B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Q-Pumps (Mexico)
- Silverson Machines Inc. (United Kingdom)
- SPX Flow Inc (US)
- STK Makina (Turkey)
- Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland)
- TechnoSilos AP (Italy)
- Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland)
- Other Prominent Players
Scope of the Report
The global food blenders and mixers market segmentation includes Product Type, Mode of Operations, Technology, Application, and Region.
Segmentation based on Product Type
- High shear mixer
- Shaft mixer
- Screw mixer & blender
- Double cone blender
- Ribbon blender
- Planetary mixer
- Other types
Segmentation based on Mode of Operations
Segmentation based on Technology
Segmentation based on Application
- Dairy products
- Ice cream & frozen desserts
- Other dairy products
- Bakery products
- Meat, poultry, fish & seafood
- Other applications
Segmentation based on Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America