The global bubble tea market is expected to grow from USD 1.78 billion 2017 to USD 2.99 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.65%.
On the basis of component, the global bubble tea market is studied across Creamer, Flavor Agent, Liquid, Sweetener, and Tapioca Pearls.
On the basis of flavor, the global bubble tea market is studied across Chocolate, Coffee, Fruit, and Original.
On the basis of ingredient, the global bubble tea market is studied across Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and White Tea.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global bubble tea market is studied across Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, Online Stores, and Supermarkets.
On the basis of geography, the global bubble tea market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Boba Box Limited: The potential growing player for the global bubble tea market"
The key players profiled in the global bubble tea market are Boba Box Limited, Boba Inc., BossenStore.com, Bubble Tea House Company, Bubblelicious Tea, Cuppo Tee Co., Ltd., Fokus, Inc., GongCha Korea.Co., Ltd., Lollicup USA, Inc., Sumos Sdn Bhd., Ten Ren Tea Co., Ltd., and Troika JC, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global bubble tea market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global bubble tea market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global bubble tea market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global bubble tea market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global bubble tea market.