The global electronic cigarette market is expected to grow from USD 10.39 billion 2017 to USD 32.84 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.87%.
"Increasing health concerns among the smokersis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of electronic cigarette market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing health concerns among the smokers, expanding interest for smokeless and ash less vaping, surge in the quantity of vape shops and assigned stores, and replacing conventional cigarettes with healthier and less chemical vaping technology. However, some factors such as vulnerability to liquid leaks, and need for priming the device before usage may hinder the market growth. The global electronic cigarette market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as large population with increasing urbanization has been propelling the demand for e-cigarettes, shift toward tobacco alternatives and untapped markets in emerging economies, and innovations and new product development. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to health risk associated with e-cigarette, and health risk associated with e-cigarette. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global electronic cigarette market market.
On the basis of flavor, the global electronic cigarette market is studied across Beverage, Botanical, Fruit, Sweet, and Tobacco.
On the basis of type, the global electronic cigarette market is studied across Disposable, Modular, and Rechargeable.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global electronic cigarette market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global electronic cigarette market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Altria Group, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global electronic cigarette market"
The key players profiled in the global electronic cigarette market are Altria Group, Inc., British American Tobacco PLC, FIN Branding Group, LLC., Healthier Choices Management Corp., ITC Limited, Imperial Brands PLC, JWell, Japan Tobacco Inc., NJOY, Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., Reynolds American Inc., Turning Point Brands, Inc., VMR Products, LLC., Vapor Hub International Inc., and mCig, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global electronic cigarette market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global electronic cigarette market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global electronic cigarette market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global electronic cigarette market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global electronic cigarette market.