The global fitness clothing market is expected to grow from USD 60.21 billion 2017 to USD 84.67 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.99%.
On the basis of gender, the global fitness clothing market is studied across Children's Wear, Men's Wear, and Women's Wear.
On the basis of type, the global fitness clothing market is studied across Accessories, Basic Fitness Clothing, Cold Weather Fitness Clothing, Footwear, and Swimsuits.
On the basis of geography, the global fitness clothing market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"ASICS Corporation: The potential growing player for the global fitness clothing market"
The key players profiled in the global fitness clothing market are ASICS Corporation, Adidas AG, Anta Sports Products Limited, Bravada International Ltd., Columbia Sportswear Company, GK Elite Sportswear, Gap, Inc., Hanesbrands, Inc., Hosa International, Kappa, Li Ning Company Limited, Mizuno Corporation, Nike, Inc., Patagonia, Inc., Peak Sport Products Co., Ltd., Puma SE, Reebok International Limited, TerraFrog Clothing Corporation, VF Corporation, and lululemon athletica Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global fitness clothing market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global fitness clothing market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global fitness clothing market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fitness clothing market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global fitness clothing market.