The global gmo crops and seeds market is expected to grow from USD 26,179.59 million 2017 to USD 49,027.59 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.38%.
"Need to increase agricultural productivity and reducing need of environmentally harmful pesticides and insecticides and herbicidesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of gmo crops and seeds market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are need to increase agricultural productivity and reducing need of environmentally harmful pesticides and insecticides and herbicides, strong demand for sustainable and biodegradable chemicals, rise in adoption of biofuels, and increased demand for animal feed. However, some factors such as premium pricing of non-gm food products, limited availability and acceptance, and limited contractual liabilities of gmo companies may hinder the market growth. The global gmo crops and seeds market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as ability to deal better in the changing weather condition, increasing collaboration between bio technology companies and seeds providers, and gm crops targeting small-scale farmers in developing countries. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to negative impact food chains and the environment, and preference of leading food companies to non-gm food products. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global gmo crops and seeds market market.
On the basis of type, the global gmo crops and seeds market is studied across Crops, Fruits, and Vegetables.
On the basis of geography, the global gmo crops and seeds market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"AgReliant Genetics, LLC: The potential growing player for the global gmo crops and seeds market"
The key players profiled in the global gmo crops and seeds market are AgReliant Genetics, LLC, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Bejo Zaden B.V., Canterra Seeds Holdings Ltd., DLF Seeds A/S, Dow AgroSciences LLC, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Groupe Limagrain Holding SA, KWS Saat SE, Land O'Lakes, Inc., Monsanto Company, Sakata Seed Corporation, Syngenta AG, and TAKII & CO.,LTD..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global gmo crops and seeds market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global gmo crops and seeds market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global gmo crops and seeds market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global gmo crops and seeds market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global gmo crops and seeds market.