The global protected feed amino acids market is expected to grow from USD 1,376.57 million 2017 to USD 2,120.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.37%.
"Growing demand of Glutamic acid for enhancing flavoris one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of protected feed amino acids market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing demand of glutamic acid for enhancing flavor, need to control the rising human health issues, and increase demand for amino acid-based nutrition products. However, some factors such as high cost involved in r&d activities & production, and stringent regulations may hinder the market growth. The global protected feed amino acids market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as and growing demand in developing economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to increasing usage of multi-page labeling, and negative perception of consumers. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global protected feed amino acids market market.
On the basis of livestock, the global protected feed amino acids market is studied across Aquatics, Equine, Poultry, Ruminants, and Swine.
On the basis of type, the global protected feed amino acids market is studied across Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, and Tryptophan.
On the basis of geography, the global protected feed amino acids market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: The potential growing player for the global protected feed amino acids market"
The key players profiled in the global protected feed amino acids market are Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Daesang Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Prinova Group LLC, Shaoxing Marina Biotechnology Co Ltd., Taiyo International, Inc., and Tokyo Chemical Industry.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global protected feed amino acids market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global protected feed amino acids market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global protected feed amino acids market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global protected feed amino acids market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global protected feed amino acids market.