Global climate resilient technologies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period 2022-2030. The global market is estimated to generate the highest revenue by the end of 2030.
Climate resilient technology is a technology that absorbs pressures and controls function in the face of external pressures set upon it by climate modification and reorganizes and adjusts into the more desirable configuration that enhances sustainability. It saves lives, handles underlying inequalities, lowers poverty, and produces good economic recoveries.
Factors Influencing Market Growth
• The city strives to make the operations and structure more tolerable by concentrating on decreasing transitioning administrative vehicles to alternative fuels, energy consumption, and installing solar panels in administrative buildings. Thus, driving the overall market expansion.
• Cities are adopting climate-resilient technology to implement throughout city operations, resulting in new resilient design standards for public works. Thus, driving the overall market growth.
• Investing in climate-resilient technology helps cities create competitive local economies that attract new businesses and residents and drive overall market expansion.
• Climate resilient technology is utilized for improving adaptation to heat stress, and to record real-time weather parameters like wind speed, temperature, rainfall, etc. drive the overall market expansion.
North America is predicted to have the highest market share in 2020 due to the existence of climate-resilient technology providers in the region. Vendors in the area are concentrating on research and development activities and combining advanced technology to serve the challenge of climate change.
South Asia region is predicted to notice high growth during the coming years as the countries are facing hazards owing to climate change. The governments in the region are concentrating on funding climate-resilient technology for developing the agriculture industry.
The prominent players in the global climate resilient technologies market are:
• Gro Intelligence
• Terrafuse AI
• Alfa Laval AB
• Cummins Power Generation Inc.
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
The global climate resilient technologies market segmentation focuses on Solution, Enterprise Size, Industry, and Region.
Segmentation on the basis of Solution
• Resilience Solution
o Integration & Implementation
o Consulting Services
o Support & Maintenance
Segmentation on the basis of Enterprise Size
• Large Enterprises
Segmentation on the basis of Industry
• Energy & Utilities
Segmentation on the basis of Region
• North America
• The U.S.
• Western Europe
• The UK
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Rest of Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Australia & New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
• South America
• Rest of South America