Asia-Pacific aluminum foil market is projected to register a 12.6% CAGR in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2018, the base year of calculation is 2019 and the forecast period is 2020 to 2027.
Asia-Pacific Aluminum Foil Market By Product (Foil Wrappers, Pouches, Blister Packs, Collapsible Tubes, Trays/Containers, Capsules, Laminated Lids, Foil Lined Bags, Chocolate Foils, Foil Round Seals, Others), Type (Printed, Unprinted), Thickness (0.07 MM, 0.09 MM, 0.2 MM, 0.4 MM), End-User (Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Insulation, Electronics, Geochemical Sampling, Automotive Components, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia And New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Some of the major factors contributing to the growth of the Asia-Pacific aluminum foil market:
- Consumption of take away food is very high which increases the demand of disposable cups
- Easy to recycle aluminum based foil products as compared to other products
The key players of Asia-Pacific aluminum foil market are:
- Amcor plc
- CONSTANTIA (WENDEL)
- Hindalco Industries Ltd. (ADITYA BIRLA MANAGEMENT CORPORATION PVT. LTD.)
- China Hongqiao Group Limited
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- Toyo Aluminium Ekco Products Co.,Ltd.
- Plus Pack AS
- Hubei HYD Aluminum Co., Ltd
- Southern Aluminium Industry(China)Co.,Ltd
- Zhejiang Junma Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.