Global aluminum foil market is projected to register a 9.7% CAGR in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2018, the base year of calculation is 2019 and the forecast period is 2020 to 2027.
Global Aluminum Foil Market By Product (Foil Wrappers, Pouches, Blister Packs, Collapsible Tubes, Trays/Containers, Capsules, Laminated Lids, Foil Lined Bags, Chocolate Foils, Foil Round Seals, Others), Type (Printed, Unprinted), Thickness (0.07 MM, 0.09 MM, 0.2 MM, 0.4 MM), End-User (Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Insulation, Electronics, Geochemical Sampling, Automotive Components, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Some of the major factors contributing to the growth of the global aluminum foil market:
- Increasing adoption of ecofriendly and sustainable packaging products
- Low price of aluminum based foil products
The key market players for global aluminum foil market are listed below:
- Amcor plc
- CONSTANTIA (WENDEL)
- Hindalco Industries Ltd. (ADITYA BIRLA MANAGEMENT CORPORATION PVT. LTD.)
- China Hongqiao Group Limited
- Coppice Alupack Ltd.
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- Zenith Alluminio Srl
- Toyo Aluminium Ekco Products Co.,Ltd.
- Plus Pack AS
- Hubei HYD Aluminum Co., Ltd
- Southern Aluminium Industry(China)Co.,Ltd
- Zhejiang Junma Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wrisco Industries Inc.
- PECTEC Corporation