The global fresh food market is expected to grow from USD 381.93 billion 2017 to USD 491.29 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.66%.
"Increasing demand of fresh picksis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of fresh food market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing demand of fresh picks, increasing consumer awareness about healthy diet, need to revitalise local food economies, and innovative collaboration with fresh growers. However, some factors such as limited product shelf life, and packaging, storage, and waste management may hinder the market growth. The global fresh food market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing shift towards organics, product visibility all along supply chain enabling easy custom ordering and tracking, increasing attractiveness of online delivery option for fresh food, and smart and environment friendly packaging. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to subjectivity of quality of fresh food, and unsupportive political environment for organic farming. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global fresh food market market.
On the basis of category, the global fresh food market is studied across Eggs, Fruits, Meat, Nuts, Seafood, and Vegetables.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global fresh food market is studied across Non-Store Retailing and Store-Based Retailing.
On the basis of geography, the global fresh food market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"California Fruit Company: The potential growing player for the global fresh food market"
The key players profiled in the global fresh food market are California Fruit Company, Chiquita Brands International, Inc., D'Arrigo Bros. Company, Danish Crown A/S, Dole Food Company, Inc., Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc., Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc., Greenyard Foods NV, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc., NatureSweet Ltd., Rainier Fruit Company, Reynolds Catering Supplies, Ltd., Sunfed, Ltd., Sunkist Growers, Inc., and Tyson Foods, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global fresh food market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global fresh food market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global fresh food market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fresh food market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global fresh food market.