The global home fitness equipment market is expected to grow from USD 12.37 billion 2017 to USD 17.92 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.44%.
On the basis of type, the global home fitness equipment market is studied across Accessories, Cardiovascular Training Equipment, and Strength Training Equipment.
On the basis of geography, the global home fitness equipment market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Amer Sports Corporation: The potential growing player for the global home fitness equipment market"
The key players profiled in the global home fitness equipment market are Amer Sports Corporation, Brunswick Corporation, Cybex International Inc., Fitness World, Fitnessathome, HOIST Fitness Systems, Inc., Icon Health & Fitness, Inc., Johnson Health Tech. Co., Ltd., Nautilus Inc., Precor Inc., TECHNOGYM S.p.A., TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc., Vectra Fitness Inc., WOODWAY USA, INC., and adidas AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global home fitness equipment market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global home fitness equipment market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global home fitness equipment market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global home fitness equipment market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global home fitness equipment market.