The global biopesticides market is expected to grow from USD 2,945.17 million 2017 to USD 9,684.35 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.54%.
"Growth in the demand for organic farming and organically grown food
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of biopesticides market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growth in the demand for organic farming and organically grown food, promotion by government agencies and growing awareness about environmental safety with use of biopesticides, increasing investments from leading crop protection companies in biopesticides market, growing importance of biopesticides in integrated pest management (ipm), and simple residue management techniques. However, some factors such as low shelf life and inconsistent performance of biopesticides, less product reach and availability, and high product cost and biopesticides registration hurdle may hinder the market growth. The global biopesticides market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as rapid growth in bio-control seed treatment solutions, use of essential oil-based insecticides in organic agriculture, growth opportunities in developing regions such as asia pacific and south america, and advancements in biopesticide manufacturing technology. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to technological & environmental constraints, lack of infrastructure and availability of counterfeit product, and commercial challenges for bringing biopesticides to market. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global biopesticides market market.
On the basis of crop, the global biopesticides market is studied across Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, and Oilseeds & Pulses.
On the basis of formulation, the global biopesticides market is studied across 9.2.1 Suspension Concentrate, Dry, and Liquid.
On the basis of source, the global biopesticides market is studied across Beneficial Insects, Biochemical Pesticides, and Microbial Pesticides.
On the basis of type, the global biopesticides market is studied across Biofungicides, Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, and Bionematicides.
On the basis of application, the global biopesticides market is studied across Foliar Spray, Post-Harvest, Seed Treatment, and Soil Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global biopesticides market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Arysta Lifescience: The potential growing player for the global biopesticides market"
The key players profiled in the global biopesticides market are Arysta Lifescience, BASF, Bayer, Bioworks, Camson Bio Technologies, Certis, Isagro, Koppert, Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto Bioag, Stockton Group, and Valent Biosciences.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global biopesticides market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global biopesticides market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global biopesticides market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global biopesticides market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global biopesticides market.