The global agricultural microbials market is expected to grow from USD 4.20 billion 2017 to USD 11.63 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.67%.
"Adoption of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Practices
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of agricultural microbials market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are adoption of integrated pest management (ipm) practices, comparatively reduced development cost for microbial, rising organic farming practices and increasing demand for residue-free crop protection products, increasing food safety and ease of regulations and legislation, and popularity of organic and sustainable farming. However, some factors such as limited shelf life, field persistence, and associated storage conditions of microbial pesticides, and limited adoption rate and high application cost may hinder the market growth. The global agricultural microbials market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as growing demand for organic fruits and vegetables, significant developments in the seed treatment segment, key players investing in r&d for new product development, and potential opportunities in the apac. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to availability of substitute products and unorganized market, and concern related to regulatory barriers. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global agricultural microbials market market.
On the basis of crop, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, and Oilseeds & Pulses.
On the basis of formulation, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Dry and Liquid.
On the basis of function, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Crop Protection and Soil Amendment.
On the basis of type, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Bacteria, Fungi, Protozoa, and Viruses.
On the basis of application, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Foliar Spray, Post-Harvest, Seed Treatment, and Soil Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global agricultural microbials market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"Arysta Lifescience Corporation: The potential growing player for the global agricultural microbials market"
The key players profiled in the global agricultural microbials market are Arysta Lifescience Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Bioworks, Inc., Certis USA LLC, Dowdupont Inc., Isagro S.P.A., Koppert B.V., Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto Bioag Alliance, Syngenta AG, and Valent Biosciences LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global agricultural microbials market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global agricultural microbials market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global agricultural microbials market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global agricultural microbials market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global agricultural microbials market.