The global feed premix market is expected to grow from USD 9.35 billion 2017 to USD 12.07 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.72%.
"Increase economic value by offering enhanced nutritional value to animal feedis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of feed premix market globally"
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increase economic value by offering enhanced nutritional value to animal feed, increasing focus on animal health, compound feed consumption, customized premixes and targeted product development by suppliers, and global expansion strategy and investment in new production plant facilities by leading players in the market. However, some factors such as pressure to keep the price low, increasing cost of raw material, and potential markets yet to realize the benefit of feed premixes may hinder the market growth. The global feed premix market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as customer engagement through lateral product offerings?, pet nutrition products : a recent catalyst for feed premixes industry?, and ingredient-based marketing strategies by animal feed processing. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to consolidation between premix and additives industry, and issues related to safety and quality assurance. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global feed premix market market.
On the basis of form, the global feed premix market is studied across Liquid Premix and Powder Premix.
On the basis of ingredient type, the global feed premix market is studied across Amino Acid Premix, Fiber Premix, Mineral Premix, Nucleotide Premix, Nutraceutical Premix, and Vitamin Premix.
On the basis of livestock, the global feed premix market is studied across Aquaculture, Poultry, Ruminant, and Swine.
On the basis of geography, the global feed premix market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
"AB Agri, Ltd.: The potential growing player for the global feed premix market"
The key players profiled in the global feed premix market are AB Agri, Ltd., Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, BEC Feed Solutions, Biomin Gmbh, Cargill, Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, DBN Group, ForFarmers B.V, Godrej Agrovet, Invivo Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand Animal Nutrition, Land O'lakes, Inc., Nutreco N.V., and Phibro LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global feed premix market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global feed premix market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global feed premix market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global feed premix market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed premix market.